Own Report: Xiaomi's new smartphone, Redmi Note 7S, launches in India at an event on Monday 12th. 3GB RAM + 32GB, 4GB RAM + 64GB and 6GB RAM + 64GB – These three types of internal storage variations can be found in Redmi Note 7S. The main attraction of the phone is its 48 megapixel (Samsung Home Sensor) rear camera. There are also some interesting features. Let's take a look at this Redmi note 7S specification and price …
Redmi Note 7S specification and price:
1) 6.3 Inch Full HD Plus Display. More than 81% of the phone's video-to-video ratio.
2) This phone can be found in two storage versions. 3GB RAM + 32GB and 4GB RAM + 64GB – Both of these types of internal storage versions can be found in Redmi Note 7S. You can increase the internal storage of your phone with a MicroSD card.
3) Android 9.0 (cake) operating system and Snapdragon 660 chipset.
4) 48 megapixel (Samsung Head Sensor) + 5 megapixel (extensive sensor) dual rear camera setup and 13 mega pixel selfie camera to shoot. There are fingerprint sensors.
5) This phone contains 4000 mAh battery and removable. With the convenience of fast charging 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS and USB Type C port for connectivity.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy M20 worth 1,000 rupees in one hit!
6) Redmi Note 7S starts at Rs. 10,999 (3GB RAM + 32GB). The top version of Redmi Note 7S is priced at 12,999 (4GB RAM + 64GB).