Fall Paolo 30 International Motor Show, the main event vehicle held in Latin America, opened its doors at 8, at the Sao Paulo Expo & Exhibition Center Convention. The brands have strengthened their position towards urban mobility and future developments. Electric cars and hybrids, more and more connected, and autonomous models, are the big highlights.
The Brazilian Motor Show, held in Sao Paulo, is a true car symphony, which excited everyone
The program was exclusively for the press, at 7, and opened its doors to the public at 8, expecting to receive more than 700,000 visitors to its end on the 18th of this month.
1. Fiat – With a completely new portfolio, Fiat brings boldness and innovation to the event. At the moment of renewal, the brand announces an investment of R $ 8 billion to 2023 in Brazil. There are 30 cars (models and sacred concepts in unpublished versions in its elegant position). Among innovations, "Fastback", a beautiful concept car, representing the evolution of the brand; And the launching of a "professional Fiat" zone, a concept of distinct services for professional customers such as extended service hours, replacement of spare parts and spare parts. The service begins to be offered in the first quarter of 2019. Another innovation is the "Digital Concession of the Country", which was launched only in Sao Paulo, where the biggest difference is high technology that allows an authentic customer, service using digital navigation to know, choose and explore Fiat models.
Kia – Among its 14 launches, Kia Motors emphasizes the Stinger GT model, a sports sedan that has many technological developments including its high strength and speed, which reaches 100 mph in 4.9 seconds. "Soul EV", "Niro Hybrid" and "OptimaHybrid", all high-tech products, KIA develops every year in Brazil, grew by 42% compared to 2017. With positive numbers, intends to import another 20,000 vehicles in 2019.
3. JEEP – Jeep® invests in both new SUVs of the 2018 edition of Slough de São Paulo, with "Wrangler" and "Cherokee" new. Its launch includes the unprecedented turbo 2.0 engine, 272 hp and 8-speed transmission.The more modernity of Cherokee is revamped with its upgraded hub connectivity, releasing more space for door objects.The Wrangler will be available in the first half of 2019, while the Cherokee model Is the automaker's gamble for the possible return of the line to Brazil.
Ford – With two vehicles representing its innovation, Ford brings the auto show two innovations that have the technology as a central pillar. "Edge ST", the 2019 model, the first SUV of the brand that owns the exclusive brand "Sports Technologies", invested high performance and sports for the category, which reflect safety and connectivity for the consumer. The model is pre-sale for Ford customers at the event. Ford also introduces the "EcoSportTitanium", which should be the innovation of the EcoSport line. In the rear, the willow can be removed, thanks to the "Run Flat Tire" technology, which gives tires various building characteristics, capable of operating at zero pressure for 80 km at speeds of up to 80 km / h. In addition, Ford announces at the event that it will be the official automaker of Rock Rio 2019.
5. VOLKSWAGEN – The brand introduces the first hybrid model to be launched in the country, "Golf GTE". The car, which is a success in the European market, arrives in Brazil in 2019. Volkswagen also introduces the T-Cross, a model that combines the company's strategy to offer a global vehicle with specific characteristics in order to meet the local needs of each region. This will be the first SUV produced by the company in Brazil. For this, the automaker received R $ 2 billion in investments. Moreover, the brand develops a line of electric vehicles, based on advanced concepts and modern style. "D. CROZZ" is 1-CUV (cross-linked tool). Production starts in 2020, but the manufacturer shows an important early vision of the new family of electric mobile cars. By 2025, Volkswagen will produce a million electric vehicles a year.
6. Udi – introducing its new product line, which will soon arrive in our country, by the end of 2019, 13 new models, between redesigned, new generations and unlisted, will be in the agencies of the brand. Audi announces that the new "Audi e-tron", the first electric car of the brand, is confirmed for Brazil and will arrive in the second half of 2019. Among highlights highlights that the brand presents case are the three most exclusive models of family A: "A6, A7 and A8 "He said. The new generations of vehicles are more modern, filled with technology on board and bring an impeccable finish. Another new car is the "Q8", which makes the brand the top of the brand's SUV. These four models feature one of the company's latest line of engines: MHV Hybrid Light System. Audi also introduces the new generation of "RS 4 Avant", the most spiced version of the A4 family, which debuts in the Brazilian market in early 2019 and will be the first model introduced at Salão do Automóvel de São Paulo to reach the brand's agencies in Brazil.
7. Toyota – The brand presents futuristic and innovative models, celebrating its 60 years in Brazil. The automaker is using its launch to strengthen the campaign for a sustainable and sustainable society with hybrid technology investments to bring greater mobility to urban centers. The Japanese brand introduces the "Concept I", a prototype vehicle equipped with artificial intelligence. It also shows news with the "Yaris X Way" that will be in Brazil from 2019 and the "Hilux GR" collection, which will be the first model available from GAZOO Racing in the country, limited edition 420 units, which comes with differential nassuspensions, ensuring more sportiness. Toyota has divided its stand by subjects to facilitate traffic for visitors: future mobility, hybrid technology, GAZOO racing and more Toyota.
Event: Sao Paulo International Motor Show
Date: November 08 to 18, 2018
Hours: From 1:00 to 22:00 (from 11:00 to 7:00 (last Sunday, November 18, 2018)
Location: Sao Paulo Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
Address: Rodovia dos Imigrantes, 1.5 km – Villa Agua Fonda
Information and cards on the site.