Including online repairs reducing the difficulty
Well, it was fast. Announced not even a few days ago, Super Super Smash Brothers Live Update Now Live. Among the small list of patches coming from any star fighter is the promise that internet stability has been taken care of. There are also some changes to the fighters (of which the list of updates does not go into details) and a barely narrowing "approaching fighters". This last point should be very welcomed by some of you.
To update the game, you must close it and force the switch to download it. The patch is required to jump back for online fights, although all other modes will work without it. You can find the full correction notes below or by clicking on the image in the gallery.
- Online game
– Difficulty adapted to approaching bidders
- Online game
– When matchmaking is fast, setting the format of your favorite rules will be better. This may make matches take longer, and there's still no guarantee that you'll find a match that contains your favorite rules.
– Increased the stability of the synchronous relationship within Arenas battle.
Game balance adjustment
– Various game fixes
– The fIGHTERS that were specific matches are listed below.
- Adjusted combatants
– Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Olimar, Tone Link, Williger, Grenania, Pac-Mac, Duck Hunt and Isabel.
You are connected. Login Sign up
Click to open Photo Gallery: