Relieving menstrual cramps is a simple thing with a home remedy Natural basil, Its medical properties help the pain disappear.
Prepare infusion or basil tea when walking in your days, helps eliminate colic. Its properties are concentrated in leaves, stems and seeds, in case of menstrual cramps it works as a sedative to inhibit pain.
Read also: Natural remedy to cleanse the colon
Basal infusion tea for menstrual cramps
- A handful of basil leaves
- 100 milliliters of water.
- · Boil the water in a pot
- When it is boiling, add the basil leaves
- Fire on fire for 3 minutes
- Switch off and rest for another 3 minutes
- Take when the tea is hot.
You can drink as many times as needed a day, since being natural, this home remedy does not affect your health or bring results.