This Friday night is a new chapter of The Divine Food Where four guests were faced with their best preparations to become the best host of four days.
This time it was Dennis Malbran's turn, Julia Vial, Ignacio back and Gonzalez, and the latter had a great deal of attention when it came to owning a house.
Read also …
It was not his preparations or his home that created more comments about his participation, it was simply his personality and attitude that some nervous viewers.
The mediator was criticized for not ceasing to speak at all times and his constant reference to the situations he lives in world-class celebrities. Others, meanwhile, added that he was a little hyperventilated and that he spoke very quickly.
So much so that during his speech he hardly heard the voice, which also corrected some of the guests. However, Spanish was one of those who received the best assessment among participants.
Review some comments below.
Mano looked at "cooking with." Because they do not leave the paper for a while and are normal #LaDivinaComida I change channels, I repeat when the player cooks
– Alejandra (@aletopito) April 28, 2019
– Hector Carillo Monoz (@Hector_Carilao) April 28, 2019
Come if Mano is Hyper-Filet, but I like it #LaDivinaComida
– Romina MuVaras (@ Rovallie) April 28, 2019
Mano speaks very quickly #LaDivinaComida
– Fran (@ HyukArte89) April 28, 2019
#ladivinacomida Unnamed: Mano, you can attract me to the ostias!
– Blankita, always smiling (@Blank30Geminis) April 28, 2019
Mano is always famous for notorious #LaDivinaComida
– m @ x flowers (@mxymx) April 28, 2019
With Mano the intervention of Patna is not necessary#LaDivinaComida
– Nicole Rocha (@ nicol_roch) April 28, 2019
A refuge from Manu! #LaDivinaComida
– Porteñita (@ bcastil32667233) April 28, 2019
– Ale (@alschut) April 28, 2019
Mano, so accelerated that he, at any moment he will give him
– KaryNoMas (@insomnioWoman) April 28, 2019