- Afternoon Note: Shanghai's stock index rose 1.60%, large infrastructure and large consumption rose head.
- The Shanghai stock index shrinks back to 2,600 points, capital shares unexpectedly rise, the market is about to turn, Wall Street
- Note: Shanghai's stock turnover is less than $ 90 billion, up 0.37%, hitting three-year low.
- Shanghai's stock index closed slightly on the market, the Shanghai stock market hit a new low since the fuse
- The Shanghai stock index closed back to 2,600 points, the automotive sector led the rise of the 5G sector in both Wall Street cities
- View the full story in Google News