- In the last two trading days, European and US stock markets led to a rebound, and US stock indexes rose more than 100 points.
- US stocks continued the rise of yesterday, the Dow staged a reversal of 870 points and closed 260 points.
- US stocks jumped yesterday and turned today, the Dow fell 500 points in trading during the day.
- US stocks have skyrocketed by more than a thousand points Asian stocks are smiling Malaysian stocks have risen above 1690 points
- The three main stock indexes fell more than 2%, the Dow fell more than 500 points.
- View the full story in Google News