- Industrial demand is weak and steady growth should be strengthened
- China's manufacturing PMI fell below the line of fame in December 2016 for the first time since July 2016.
- December PMI official production fell for the first time at 49.4 29 months.
- Chinese PMI performance in December 2018, Central Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- China's manufacturing sector PMI fell below the critical point in December, after reaching a 34-month high, and the economic slump increased.
- View the full story in Google News