- Trump has finally accepted his wish, but federal reasons for the Federal Reserve may still be miserable.
- The Fed did not move, there is no increase in interest rates during the year, Wall Street Journal Chinese Network
- The big turning point of global monetary policy: The US does not raise interest rates, how does China choose? Cena
- CITIC Securities: The United States did not raise interest rates, China's interest rate cuts are rising, Wall Street sees
- Focus: The Fed's "dove" sounds even clearer, does not increase interest rates this year and stops in September.
- View the full story in Google News