- Update 1 – "World Currency Market" After the European Central Bank announced the end of the bond purchase program, the euro stabilized and the pound sterling rose.
- ECB's Interest Rate Decision Forward: Meet the Historical Moment! The four-year QE program came to an end.
- European Court of Justice European Central Bank to buy huge bonds DW Legal (Chinese) – Voice Germany
- Focus: The quantity index is coming to an end, and the central bank still faces internal and external problems
- What about the economic slowdown? The European Central Bank is better known today than the Wall Street of the Federal Reserve.
- View the full story in Google News