(CNN Español) – Forbes has published the list of the richest in the world, and although the top ten places actually occupy Americans (8 out of 10), some Latin and Spanish Americans are also in this year’s rankings.
“The number of billionaires on Forbes’ list of the 35 richest people in the world has skyrocketed to an unprecedented 2,755, 660 more than a year ago,” Forbes says. “86% amazingly richer than a year ago.”
Next are the American Hispanic billionaires in 2021.
Almost in the top ten, as he did years before, and now in place number 11, is the Spanish Emancio Ortega.
The businessman, who set up the Inditex giant and the well-known clothing chain Zara with his ex-wife, Rosalia Mara, has a fortune worth $ 77,000 million.
In 2017, the peak reached 4, then dropped to 6 between 2018 and 2020.
His daughter, Sandra Ortega Mara, is ranked 344th on the list, with a fortune of $ 7.3 billion.
The Forbes list also includes 27 other Spanish billionaires:
- Juan Roig (booth 680, supermarkets)
- Raphael del Pino (Position 752, Construction)
- Juan Abelu (Position 1064, Investments)
- Alicia Koplowitz (Position 1111, Construction and Investments)
- Hortensia Herero (stand 1205, supermarkets)
- Maria del Pino (Position 1362, Construction)
- Florentino Perez (Position 1517, Construction)
- Isaac Andic and Family (Role 1580, Fashion Retailer)
- Sol Daurella (Position 1580, Coca-Cola Bottle)
- Leopoldo del Pino (Post 1750, Construction)
- Juan Lopez-Belmont Lopes and Family (Position 1750, Pharmacists)
- Fernando Roig (stand 1833, supermarkets)
- Miguel Fluxa Ruslow (Post 1931, Hospitality)
- Manuel Leo Hernandez (after 1931, casinos)
- Thomas Olivo Lopez (Post 1931, Shopping Centers)
- Francisco Jose Rivera Bitter (since 1931, steel and auto parts)
- Juan Maria Rebras Mara (1931 position, steel and investments)
- Alberto Cortina (Role 2035, Investments)
- Alberto Palachi (Position 2035, wedding dresses)
- Helena Rabordo (Role 2035, Security Services)
- Alberto Alcoker (Position 2141, Investments)
- Gabriel Escarre (booth 2378, hotel)
- Antonio Glardo Blart (Position 2524, Drugs)
- Jorge Galardo Ballart (Position 2524, Medication)
- Carmen Daurella Aguilera (Stand 2674, Coca-Cola Bottle)
- Jose Elias (Position 2674, Wind Energy)
- Jose Lado Fernandez-Orotia (Role 2674, Construction)
Again, communications businessman Carlos Slim is the richest man in Mexico, and number 16 in the world, with a fortune of $ 62.8 billion.
The other 12 Mexicans on the list are:
- German to Arya Mota Velesco and Family (Position 61, Mining)
- Ricardo Salinas Pligo and Family (Position 166, Retailers & Communications)
- Alberto Baylers Gonzalez and Family (Position 255, Mining)
- Juan Francisco Beckman Vidal and Family (Position 369, Tequila)
- Maria Asunion Aramborosabella and family (Position 476, Beer)
- Antonio del Weil Rose and Family (Position 986, Chemists)
- Carlos Hank Ron (Position 1444, Banks)
- Roberto Herndz Ramirez (Role 1664, Banks)
- Rufino Vigil González (Position 1833, steel)
- Fernando Chico Pardo (Position 2141, Airport Management)
- Alfredo Harp and Family (Position 2378, Benches)
- David Penalose Alanis (Position 2674, toll roads)
Ranked 74th in the world, Chile’s richest man is Iris Fontbone, widow of Androniko Lukic, who built an mining and beverage empire before dying of cancer in 2005.
Another 7 Chileans are part of the Forbes list:
- Julio Ponsa La Roe (Position 705, Fertilizers)
- Horst Pullman and Family (Position 925, Retail)
- The President of Chile, Sebastian Pineira and the Family (Position 1064, Investments)
- Roberto Angelini Rossi (Role 1580, Forestry and Mining)
- Alvaro Saya Bendek (Role 1750, Banks)
- Patricia Angelini Rossi (Position 1931, Forestry and Mining)
- Luis Enrique Yarur Ray (Position 2263, Banks)
Appearance: Photos | The exclusive club of the 6 richest billionaires in the world
Marcel Herman Tels is the richest man in Brazil, with a fortune of $ 11,500 million, ranked 191st in the world.
It is one of the majority shareholders of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the largest brewery in the world, in which it holds a minority stake.
Forbes’ list of billionaires includes 56 more Brazilians:
- Jorge in front of Philo and his family (Position 194, Hospitals)
- Safra Brothers (Position 358, Banks)
- Dolce Polisi de Godoy Bueno (Position 451, Hospitals)
- Alessio Elias Feldman (Post 520, Fertilizers)
- Louisa Helena Trajano (role 529, retail chain)
- David Wells (Role 549, Financial Technology)
- Luis Prias (Position 622, Mobile Phone Payments)
- Andre Esteves (Position 638, Benches)
- Candido Pineiro Coren de Lima (booth 807, hospitals)
- Franco Bitter Garcia (Role 859, Retailers)
- Pedro de Godoy Bueno (Role 1008, Health Insurance)
- Jozli Batista (Position 1064, Meat Processing)
- Wesley Batista (Position 1064, Meat Processing)
- Walter Paria (Position 1064, Beer)
- Luciano Hang (stand 1174, shopping centers)
- Guilherme Benchimol (Role 1205, Financial Services)
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz (Post 1205, Minority)
- Jose Luis Cotral (Position 1249, Orange Juice)
- Pedro Morira Sales (Position 1249, Banks and Minerals)
- Carlos Sanchez (position 1249, generic drugs)
- Andre Street (Stand 1249, Financial Technology)
- Eduardo de Fonts (stand 1299, payment processing)
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Sales (Position 1362, Banks and Minerals)
- Joao Moriera Sales (Position 1362, Banks & Minerals)
- Walter Morira Sales Jr. (Position 1362, Banks & Minerals)
- Jose Joao Abdullah Filo (Position 1444, Investments)
- Miguel Kriegsner (Role 1444, Cosmetics)
- Rubens Minin Tixiera de Souza (Post 1444, Construction and Banks)
- Julio Buzano (Role 1517, Banks)
- Fabricio Garcia (stand 1517, retail)
- Flavia Bitter Garcia Pilaros
- Joao Alves de Quiro Filo (Post 1664, Medicines)
- Armirio Pereira de Moras (Post 1664, Variety)
- Maria Helena Moras Scrippility (Poesto 1664, diversified)
- Joao Roberto Marinho (Position 1750, Media)
- Jose Roberto Marinho (Position 1750, Media)
- Roberto Irinio Marinio (Position 1750, Communications)
- Jorge Pinhiro Corne de Lima (Role 1750, Hospitals and Health Insurance)
- Candido Pineiro Corne de Lima Jr. (Role 1750, Hospitals and Health Insurance)
- David Pepper (Post 1833, Pulp and Paper)
- Alfredo Agidio Arruda Villela Filho (after 1931, banks)
- Daniel Pepper (Post 1931, Pulp and Paper)
- Jorge Pepper (Post 1931, cellulose and paper)
- Ruben Pepper (Post 1931, cellulose and paper)
- Alexander Granden Bartel (since 1931, shoes)
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello (since 1931, sugar and ethanol)
- Lirio Prisuto (Role 2035, Investments)
- Fernando Trajano (Role 2035, Retailers)
- Samuel Barata (Position 2141, Pharmacies)
- Maurizio Billy (Position 2141, Generic Drugs)
- Ana Lucia de Matos Barto Villa (Position 2141, Benches)
- Jim Garfinkel (Position 2141, Insurer)
- Guilherme Peirao Leal (Post 2141, Cosmetic)
- Ilson Mataus (Fuesto 2141, supermarkets)
- Ann Warninghouse (Stand 2524, Industrial Machinery)
- Maria Pineiro (Fuesto 2674, supermarkets)
The richest man in Colombia is businessman Luis Carlos Sermiento Angulo, who has amassed $ 11,000 million in the construction industry and banks, and is ranked 200th among the richest in the world.
In his country he was succeeded by Carlos Ardilla Lola, with a fortune of $ 2.3 billion counterfeited in the field of sugary drinks and the media, at position 1362.
Marcos Galperin is the founder and CEO of the e-commerce platform MercadoLibre, and in position 440 he is the richest man in Argentina.
Other Argentine billionaires on the list are:
- Paolo & Gianplica Mario Roca (Stand 807, Pipe Production)
- Gregorio Perez Companque and Family (Role 1299, Oil and Gas)
- Alberto Romers (Position 1444, Pharmacists)
- Eduardo Jurenkian (Position 2263, Airports and Investments)
to me: Kim Kardashian West is officially a billionaire, according to Forbes
Carlos Rodriguez-Pastor is the richest man in Peru, with a fortune of $ 5.3 billion, ranked 529th in the world, according to the Forbes list.
He took over the leadership of Banco International del Pro when his father passed away and invested his income in other businesses.
The following billionaires are also in Peru:
- Vito Rodriguez Rodriguez (Position 2141, Processed Milk)
- Anna Maria Brescia Capreta (Position 2263, Mining and Banks)
- Eduardo Hochschild (Position 2263, Mining)
- Eduardo Belmont Anderson (Position 2524, Cosmetics)
- Jorge Rodriguez Rodriguez (Position 2674, Processed Milk)
Alejandro Bulgroni is the only Uruguayan to be included in Forbes’ list of billionaires. He and his brother, who died in 2016, took command of Argentine energy company Brides Corp., founded by his father in 1985.
It has a fortune of $ 3.3 billion, and is ranked 925th in the world.
Juan Carlos Escott is the founder of the circus banking group Banksco. Ranking 956 in the world, Lascott has a capital of $ 3.2 billion.