Rogers' Atlas barely connected with La Fiera de Leon last night at the Liceko Stadium, where the game ended without goals, but the good news is that Foxes continues to add games without knowing the defeat , With three already, while Esmeraldas almost parted from any chance of access to the lingo.
This 0-0 result of the giant of Calzada Independencia left the atlas still in the penultimate position of the general table, but already with 10 points, reaching a double-digit after the beginning of 2018 aperture with favorable results for the tear I Panatiyada Red and black.
And Ambriz and his sons, meanwhile, leave almost on the road the possibility of access to Fiesta Grande of Mexican football, When adding 17 units and, although it is associated with Guadalajara, the difference of goals is worse and therefore is placed in 13th place of the general classification after 15 full days.
The problems of Atlas began very early in the match, Argentine midfielder Ricardo Alvarez was injured and had to leave the change in 8 minutes of action to give Brian Guernica a chance; However Garnica himself was freed from the field of resignation, due to the deportation of Christian Calderon in minute 66, another condition that suggested the foxes were in trouble and commitment.
La Fiera, more offensive
This situation tried to take advantage of the Leon box and for this reason, Ignacio Ambriz sent to field players with greater offensive ability, such as Walter Gonzalez, who added to the presence of Mauro Boselli on the field, would put a greater danger on the goal. Jose Santiago Hernandez.
The minutes went on and Atlas was unable to control the game. Leon took the ball and began to make goal choices, but could not say how dangerous the chances were with Mauro Boselli and Walter Gonzalez, while Jose Hernandez was already dressed as a hero in the game.
As Leon tried, he simply could not have been against 10 Reds and Blacks and that left the Emerald players upset that they could not get the three points.
The next day, Atlas will receive Patchwork At the Lysko Stadium, but now at its regular, Friday at 9:00; While La Fiera will host Chivas on Saturday, November 10 at 19:00 at León Stadium.
The atlas used three different tactical stations against the lion. He started with 4-1-4-1. After injury Ricardo Alvarez (# 11), Guillermo Hoyos changed to 4-3-3 with the advent of Brayan Garnica. In the second half, before the unfair deportation on Christian Calderon, the foxes played only one with the tip.
Hoyos y Duque
For the first time since he leads the atlas, technician Guillermo Hoyos was observed on the field after a conversation with the team before the start of the game, seeking to motivate his team to win the game against Leon. Gibson Duque did not work, obviously one failed in the first half.
Papa was a factor
The goalkeeper Jose Hernandez was ultimately the best of the atlas. The lion wanted to take advantage of the fact that the tapatios were in numerical inferiority, but the guard cooled every hot bullet that attacked his target. The team was lost in the match after the last 25 minutes, but it was still out of position to get the point.
- 10 points add the red and black after 15 days, and they are placed at the 17th position of the general table.
- 24 minutes into the match tapatíos's Cristian Calderón replied a little nasty.
- 17 units of which Esmeraldas arrive, which are located in the 13th place of classification, away from Liguilla.
1. Joseph Hernandez, 29. Ismael Haupt, 3. Layton J. Yemenez, 14. Omar Gonzalez, 26. Christian Calderon, 7. Juan Pablo Vigon, Clifford Abogue, 21. Lorenzo Reyes, 8. André Andre, 11. Ricardo Alvarez, 17. Pearson Duque, DT. Guillermo Hoyus
15. Brian Guernica by 11. Alvarez at 8, 13. Ulises Cardona by 15. Garnica at 68, 20. 20. Jairo Torres by 8. Andrade in 88. The two of them are in the right place.
25. Joel Moreno, 10. Joan Moreno, 10. Luis Montes, 13. Alexander Mejía, 27. Juan Calero, 17. Mauro Boselli, DT. Ignacio Ambrez
19. Roberto Diaz for 27. Calero to 55, 9. Walter Gonzalez for 12.Rodríguez to 70, 18. Pedro Aquino for 24. Rodriguez 80 &
judge: Francisco Akon
Postetary post Stadium Eliseko