Below we have gathered information on the rules for processing your personal data arising from the regulation of the European Parliament and the European Union Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. The protection of the individual in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Hereinafter referred to as RODO). Please read them – it should not take too long. From this report you will learn what responsibilities a manager has, what rights you have and how to use them. If you have any doubt, please contact us.
Go to the site or click In the upper left corner of this information, you agree to the processing of your personal data and the activities listed below.
- Ensuring Security When using our web sites,
- Improving the services we provide using data for statistical and analytical purposes,
- Get to know your preferences based on how you use our services,
- Show customized ads that match your interests.
What are personal data?
Cookies, called cookies, are files where you can browse cookies (such as a computer or smartphone) when browsing a Web page. Files have many functions – from enabling the functionality of our Web site to maintain preferences User as well as customizing sites in terms of displayed content and ads submitted.
What you need to know about the security of your personal data in relation to RODO
- The administrator of your personal data is The Polish Radio Ch. Based on Al. Wojska Polskiego 73, 70-481 Szczecin (hereinafter "the broadcasting station").
- In accordance with Art. Article 37 / Lighting a) The RODO has appointed the Information Protection Officer (IOD), which monitors the processing of personal data at the broadcasting station. You can contact IODs by writing to the address given above or to the email address [email protected] The supervisor will be happy to assist you with the protection of personal data, especially to answer questions regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed In the order :
- The execution of the contract to which you are a party or take action prior to its termination (in accordance with paragraph 6 paragraph 1b) of the GDP);
- The performance of necessary, legally justified interests by an administrator or by a third party, in particular the marketing of complementary and foreign products and analytical purposes (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDP);
- Implementation of one or more specific targets based on your explicit and voluntary consent (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDP)
- Access your data content,
- To correct this data,
- Removing them,
- Data processing limitations,
- Raise objections to their processing,
- Transfer your personal data,
- A withdrawal of consent at any time (if this agreement is expressed) without affecting the legality of the processing, done on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.