The Bucharest City Hall, through the Romanian Drama Theater, organized the second edition of the Romanian Contemporary Drama Festival on 5-11 November 2018.
The project has led to 12 performances from 9 theaters in Bucharest and the state: Comedy Theater, Theater Theater, Micro Theater, Notre Theater, Marin Sursko National Theater (Krajova), Teatrul Sica Alexandrescu (Braşov), Matei Municipal Viseu "Theater (Giurgiu) and last but not least the performances of the Romanian Theater Dramaturgy.
As a result of the IN clause, the Jury, composed of George Mihaitsha, Horia Garba, Euan Christescu, Radu Regus and Carmen Dominanta, decided to award the following prizes:
- Theater Award Was given to the poet and disengaged ION COCORA;
- Special Jury Award Awarded to the show "Salvatore Melesilor"(Text and direction by Bogdan-Christian Dragan, producer Marin Sursko, Crayova National Theater);
- Award for iphone Best Actor Was proposed by Marius Budocchi, winner of the first edition, for actors: Adrian Nicolai (For the job The hotel manager From the "Morgana Girl" by Dumitro Solomon, the direction of the stage Victor Yuan Fronza, producer of the Romanian Dramaturgy Theater) and Alexandre Ion (For the job Mike From the show "The Common Ground" by Alexandro Poppa, directed by Vlad Zamfierscu, producer of the comedy theater);
- Award for iphone Best Actress Suggested by actresses Maya Morgenstern: Nadina (For the job end From the show "The Common Ground" by Alexandro Poppa, directed by Vlad Zamfirscu, producer of the Comedy Theater); Joanna Nitza (For the job Madalina From the show "Kebab" by Janina Carbonario, directed by Daniel Yordan, producer Matty Visnitz, the Municipal Theater of Sos .;
- Award for iphone The best scene Was proposed by Deputy Mayor Tomniţa Michaela Florescu to stage designer Adriana Grand (For the "Morgana Girl" by Dumitru Solomon, stage director Victor Yuan Fronza, producer of the Romanian Dramaturgy Theater);
- Award for iphone The best manager Was proposed by Radu Preda, advisor to his PMB Victor Ewan Prunz (For the "Morgana Girl" by Dumitru Solomon, a Romanian dramaturgy theater producer);
- Cup for iPhone Best show Was offered by Luca Verona to the show FATA MORGANA (By Dumitru Solomon, director director Victor Yuan Frunze, producer of the Romanian Dramaturgy Theater).
In addition, following the reading and analysis of the National Dramatic Competition, the jury consisting of Mwan Kristescu, Horia Grava and Lucía Verona decided to award the following prizes:
- Award for her best show: Story at the end of the world By ŞTEFAN CARAMAN;
- Note: Class 0 Meeting at a cafe open late By BOGDAN HRIB;
- Note: Good things that hurt you By Claudia Dionis.
The Romanian Dramaturgy Theater thanks all the school in Bucharest for all the participants and congratulates the winners of the second edition of the Romanian Contemporary Dramaturgy Festival.