The Moto G30 was announced on February 16th, And a few days later you will find it listed in the offer of a local store. Motorola sees the G30 as an important mid-range device, most sought after in Romania and abroad.
The recommended international price is 180 euros / c. 877 lei (equipped with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage). Altex imports it for 999 lei with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
What specifications are offered in this amount?
- 6.5-inch IPS monitor in resolution 1600 × 720 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 269 ppi, display / body ratio of 82.2%, IP52 certification for contact with water droplets;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor developed at 11 nm, 4 x Kryo 260 gold at 2.0 GHz and 4 x Kryo 260 silver at 1.8 GHz, 4/6 GB RAM and 128 g storage Gigabytes, integrated slot (dual SIM or single SIM + microSD card slot);
- Android 11;
- 4G, Wi-Fi needle, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm jack, location using A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEPP and SUPL, rear fingerprint reader;
- 64 megapixels with f / 1.7 – 26mm width + PDAF, 8 megapixels with f / 2.2 ultra-wide type, 2 megapixels with f / 2.4 – macro and 2 megapixels with f / 2.4 depth of field, LED flash, 1080p video recording with 30 / 60 fps, 13 megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 recorder 1080p video at 30 fps;
- 5000 mAh battery charged 20W, 200 g. And dimensions of 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.1 mm.
At 999 lei I would consider it a bit expensive located in the price, in the context where we are talking about a smartphone with an HD + monitor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor when here we need to take the step towards a new generation chipset.
The Motorola Moto G30 has several advantages at first glance: 90 Hz refresh rate, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage (I did not find storage information in use, but I hope it is not eMMC 5.1), Android 11 Without significant changes in graphics. Level of interface and volume software to a minimum, high-capacity battery with proper charging, room with a wide and promising sensor (it remains to be seen how the firmware was written).
What is the chance of the Moto G30 in the mid-range?