The developers, as promised, released the first patch for the 76th Fallout. During the first week after the official release, gamers found an impressive amount of bugs and errors in the project, updating helps to solve some of them.
Fix for PC Version of Fallout 76 Weighing 15 GB, the download begins immediately after launching the Bethesda launcher. Servers were not temporarily available due to technical work, but by 21-00 in Moscow their work time was restored.
Here is a complete list of revisions from November 19:
- Xbox: 126.96.36.199
- PS4: 188.8.131.52
- PC: 184.108.40.206
- Performance: Fixed several errors that caused problems with frame performance and performance.
- Stability: The stability of the client and server parts of the Fallout 76 is further enhanced.
- Xbox: Fixed a bug that reduced the stability of some menus.
- Light and volumetric: From objects placed then mountains no longer a dark contour.
- Camera Panning The camera moves like a character between furniture and has become smooth.
- Graphics: The gate of the problem of Tesla Science 9 no longer turns red if you look at the magazine or pick it up.
- General: Fixed a bug because some opponents chased the character more than was intended.
- * Production: ** Code snippets for the Missile Mine are now falling from the demons and burnt officers killed by the player as they need to.
C.A.M.P., workshops and production of objects
- Paintings: Paintings no longer break apart into smaller fragments after exiting and re-entering 76.
- Patterns: Power armor color applied in version B.E.T.A.- Fallout 76, now correctly displayed on painted objects can be applied to other sets of power armor.
- Patch: Fixed bug due to which the item can return to broken state immediately after repair.
- Bureau of Tourism: Now the machine with tokens at Fort Prickt can be repaired. This way can no longer pass.
- Pacifist mode: players with pacifist mode enabled, attack the second player's workshop, now deal with the full amount of PvP damage while remaining hostile.
- Revival: The player is now losing the status of active aggression to other players if he chooses to live after his death in PvP.
- In search of revenge: Now choosing this option correctly presents the number of hats for killing who killed the player.
- In search of revenge: Now the number of hats to kill the player who chose the player to avenge is displayed properly.
- Languages: Fixed display of Korean font in menu.
- Hot keys: The photo hotkey can not be changed. On the computer, this is a place, on the controllers – button.
- Shortcut keys: Corrects a photo mode error, which causes the Save Frames button to display an incorrect connection to the keyboard.
- Communication: Now the players do not disappear from one's social menu after changing orders.
- Communication: Now new player icons without delay are shown in the social menu of other players.