The press service of the Zalansky team has announced a detailed plan of events on Monday, May 20, by Vladimir Zalanski, who is in his position.
In particular, apart from the festive meeting of the Verkhovna Rada, where Zalansky will take the oath, planned celebration of the flag of Ukraine meetings with heads of foreign delegations are planned.
Vladimir Zalansky's schedule for May 20 looks like this:
- 10 am – 11 am – a festive meeting of the Verkhovna Rada, where Zalansky will take the oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people.
- 11:05 – 11:20 – Ceremony Presentation to the commanders of the minds of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the ceremony raising the national flag of Ukraine.
- 11:20 – 11:50 – Zelensky and his wife Helen meet with heads of foreign delegations.
- 12:00 – We will welcome the heads of the foreign delegations who came to Ukraine for the swearing-in ceremony.
- 14:30 – 17:00 – Bilateral meetings with heads of foreign delegations in the presidential administration building on Bankova Street in Kiev.
Recall, the head of State Guard Geletey confirmed the information "States" on the unconventional swearing of Zalansky. In particular, they spoke of the fact that there would be no secular party, usually organized by those entering.
We also wrote that Zalansky called on supporters to come to Mariinsky Park on Monday for his inauguration.
Subscribe to the Facebook country newsletter. Be the first to discover the most important and interesting news!