(Caracas, November 7, News 24). WhatsApp is one of the most common messaging applications in the world. However, sometimes it displays some problems when running on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Read also: Discover! Apple plans to launch iPhone 5G by 2020
Next, we tell you what are some of the most common problems and how to solve them.
1.- Can not download what was sent to chat
– Make sure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Ensure that the date and time of your mobile phone are properly adjusted.
– Check that your microSD card has available space, so you can download the files. To check, go to & # 39; configuration & # 39; storage & # 39; And select & # 39; SD card & # 39 ;, then save and download the files that run a lot of Google Drive; Finally, delete them from your cell phone and continue downloading again from the WhatsApp application.
2.- Send a PDF file or a heavy file
– In WhatsApp the images, videos and audios have shipping restrictions for their weight. The solution is to download an application called Wasend, which allows sending PDF files or exceeding the weight set for each contact.
3.- Photos or videos can not be sent in Chat Rooms
– In this case it may be that your cell phone is set up so that the App WhatsApp & No permission to access its multimedia content. To fix this, go to & # 39; Phone settings & # 39 ;, & # 39; Apps & Notifications & # 39 ;, & # 39; Google Apps Permissions & # 39; And select & # 39; Memory & # 39; and finally select the apps to which you want to grant access to your photos & videos, the official blog of the app.
4. Not all or some of your contacts appear
– First of all, check with contacts if they still have the same phone number or if they no longer use WhatsApp.
– Make sure the phone number is complete and has the appropriate indicator for your country of origin. In the case of Colombia is "57".
– Update the WhatsApp app on the App Store or Play Store, some older versions may cause your contacts to appear. When you do the update, open the app and in the & # 39; Contacts & # 39; Click the three dots in the top right corner and select & # 39; Update & # 39 ;.
5. Set up two WhatsApp accounts on a mobile phone
– According to Andro4all, after two or more numbers can only be through an external application called Disa, which unifies all messaging service.
– To install and configure it, you must follow the steps in this link.
With information that is distributed
Views in view: