Do you need it for the subway or bus? Are you hungry and do not have enough money in your card? Do not worry, now you can connect to your friend and transfer some coins to you through the application only WhatsApp. Is it possible? Here we tell you how.
Brazil is the last country where this feature was activated in late February. However, any user who has a link to their credit or debit account will be able to make unlimited transfers with anyone in the world. WhatsApp.
more information: How to install the WhatsApp Plus APK on your mobile phone
Although this system has not yet fully reached the region, only to certain countries in Europe, the United States, Canada, etc., its use will be much easier, especially in online shopping, and thus will benefit small sellers.
How do I run them? Remember that anyone who has a bank card can make use of it WhatsApp pay. If you do not have it, you will not be able to use the service fully. Just follow the steps.
How to transfer money using WHATSAPP
Send money through WhatsApp It’s very simple. Once you have registered your card, everything will be easy and very fast. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select the contact to whom you want to send money.
- In the conversation window, select the clip icon.
- Choose a payment
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Enter your password for your bank.
- You will see a confirmation message appearing directly in the chat window after the transaction is made.
Before that, you need to link your cards so that when they send you money, it will be transferred directly to your bank account:
- To do this, open the application WhatsApp.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. There you will not only see the options for settings, video calls, calls, but also a tab that says Payments or Payments.
- Select “Add a new form of payment.”
- Then click “Accept” and continue.
- Select your bank from the list where your deposits. Keep in mind that not all banks are available right now and this will be implemented slowly.
In order to subscribe to your card, you must click on “Clip” and from there add it. (Photo: WhatsApp)
- You will now need to verify your phone number. Make sure the WhatsApp number you use is the same as the number listed in your bank account. Click Verify via SMS to verify your bank account.
- Click Allow WhatsApp to verify that the SIM card is the one registered in your account.
- Tap Allow WhatsApp again to send text messages to verify your account.
- Now WhatsApp has verified with your bank and will retrieve all the accounts listed in your number.
- Click Finish to finish setting up WhatsApp Pay.
- You should now see the form of payment listed on the payments page.
Now, if you need to perform a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number in addition to your area code, then write your message after identifying yourself.